Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Bowling for Christmas

I enjoy covers of Britney Spears. Bowling For Soup did a good cover of Baby One More Time. Here's a cover of Womanizer by All American Rejects that I enjoyed.... right down to the toy accordian.



So there hasnt been much going on here lately... Just working and trying to keep William from destroying the christmas tree/presents. He's been sick the last couple days and now Im feeling the sore throat starting to kick in... this will make like the 5th time he's gotten sick and then given it to one or both Liz and I. Though to be fair this isnt the worst sicknes he's given us... the stomach flu was the worst. But, anyway, back to the main point. Theres not much going on here. Im looking forward to Christmas more than usual this year. Mainly because I was able to buy Liz's gifts without having to ask her for help... She has figured out 2 of the gifts I got her though... Im already thinking up a plan on how to get around her powers of deduction for next Christmas... I cant mention it here but if I remember my plan next Christmas I'll try to remember to mention it then lol

No comments:

Post a Comment