Sunday, December 14, 2008

My first attempt

So until now I've been doing all my blogs on myspace... not a location everyone can read from. So I'm starting a blog on here. I apologize now... I'm a horrible writer.

A little bit about me for anyone who reads this for the first time. I'm a 28 year old happily married father of one son who has been in the Air Force ten years now. I am currently stationed at Fairchild AFB and have been here for six years now. I am an avionics tech aka Instruments and Flight Controls Craftsman by trade, but have been working in a support capacity for the past three years maintenance debriefing aircrews when they land. My wife's name is Elizabeth (Liz to me) she does insurance transcription from home. My sons name is William, he is coming up on two years old now. That's the basics... more to come later on as I write more on here

As to whats happening lately... Just got back from a month of trips/TDY's that took me to Savannah GA, Los Angeles CA, and Vacaville CA. Glad to be home. I'll be leaving in a little under a month to go to Alpena.... I'm guessing WI but could be MI lol no idea.

And to whats happening now... Its been snowing over the past couple days and actually sticking. Liz and I bought William his first snow suit the day it started snowing. So yesterday I took him out to play in the snow for a little while. I couldn't find any mittens or gloves for him so I slid his hands up the sleeves. We went in the back yard for a little while. He took a couple steps and fell shoving his hands into the snow... he didn't know what to think of it at first. I went to him to warm up his hands with my hands and that's when he got upset. It only lasted a minute and he went on to play for awhile again. All in all he seemed to enjoy his time outside and didn't want back in when it was time.

No comments:

Post a Comment