Saturday, December 20, 2008

Santa Clausberg

So somewhere along the line I became a morning person.... not sure when... but i have a hard time staying up beyond 10 PM now but fairly easily wake up at 6 AM daily. Even when my alarms fails to go off I wake up on time... Unfortunately, unlike my alarm clock, I dont have a setting that shuts off my internal alarm on the weekend. So this morning, when William cried out for attention (Liz's daily alarm) at 7 AM, I was already awake. So I let Liz sleep in while I got up and got the boy ready for his day of yelling and singing his dada song at home. Usually on these mornings I cant just sit around and do nothing but I also cant leave. I usually reserve these times for picking up or doing dishes... Today I opted out of that... With Liz working at home I never have the house to myself, which isnt a problem until you realize its only 5 days till christmas and you still havent wrapped any of your spouses presents. So thats what I did this morning... William went in his crib because I was working on the floor with scissors... To be fair I was more worried about him holding them to my neck in an effort to get more milk than any damage to himself.

So thats whats I did this morning... I wrapped presents... and not well in some (most) cases lol.

But its better than being outside when its -8 out there. Raven walked out for all of 30 seconds this morning in hopes of chasing birds... Only to run back in complaining about how cold she was (Ravens a cat, and yes she complains... a lot).

Anyway, to stay with the essence of the holidays:


No comments:

Post a Comment